If you would like to receive information about upcoming prevention-related events by email, SIGN UP to receive our periodic resource alerts.
PREVENTION INSTITUTE EVENTS
February 11, 2010 UNITY Web Convening:
Featuring San Francisco District Attorney, Kamala Harris.
An innovative thinker and emerging national leader, DA Harris will highlight a "Smart on Crime" approach and initiatives that resolve the underlying causes of crime while protecting victims and holding offenders accountable. Join us to learn more about how criminal justice efforts can partner with diverse communities to break the cycle of crime.
Register here: https://calcasa.ilinc.com/public/preventioninstitute
1) Check the box for "UNITY Web Convening feat SF District Attorney Kamala Harris” and click "Register" in the lower right-hand corner.
2) Enter your name and email address and click "Submit."
3) Upon registering, you will receive an email with instructions to join.
Upcoming Webinar Series: UNITY has developed a series of webinars on topics cities have identified as their top priorities. We will update the information on our website and will send a reminder when registration opens, about a month in advance.
- San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris, see above for more details (February 11, 2010)
- Identifying Funding Streams in Dry Times: A panel of city leaders share success stories (May 2010)
- Building the Collective Will: Making the case for preventing violence (July 2010)
- Making it work for the Coalition: Multi-sectoral collaboration (August 2010)
-- -- -- --
Become a Fan of The Spirit Level on Facebook!
-- -- -- -- --
EVENTS AT OTHER AGENCIES
-- -- -- -- --